Size 6 wedding dress- $250, Can deliver within Brisbane. Can post for extra.
Ladies! Just had my wedding last Saturday! I bought this dress brand new for a Church wedding, but since Covid-19 arrived and my simpler dress did not, I wore this to a small wedding at One Tree Hill. I wasn’t a fan of the contrast between venue and dress, but people loved it! I am selling it for very very cheap as I wouldn’t have it dry cleaned anymore (but will hand-wash the bottom of the skirt an will remove the dirt as much as I can.) and there are imperfections in the sewing (inside- can’t be seen outside), because we did some last minute reinforcement and sewed on it to make sure it was in place, as it is a heavy dress! But no alterations otherwise. Will throw in: wedding dress with removable skirt
1. my cathedral veil- plain and about 9 yards long,
2. a petticoat if you want it poofier,
3. a brooch which I didn’t use and can use to pin the train up on you back.
4. Two wedding cushions for rings. One of them, we didn’t use.
5. Extra beads to glue in if you’d like more or if something has fallen.
I wore a pair of white uggs (brand new and only worn on the day) as it helped during winter and walking in the paddock, and can sell for additional $60.